so far life in perth has been good...though the weather is still super hot!
I really understand how it feels to be roasted slowly in the oven...felt my skin melting off like plastic...let's hope the weather cools down soon! It has been the hottest summer ever in the history of perth!
back to happy thoughts...
I really like my new room! nice and cosy with huge windows! and best of all...AIRCON!!! muacks! It's also bigger than my previous room! :)
My 3-day sch week is really good...which means i have a long weekend! and hopefully more time to do my own work. however the last few weeks have been so hectic. trying to squeeze time for readings, work and partying is really cutting into my snooze time LOL.
This morning on channel 7, they were showing the gala performance for ice-dancing and figure-skating. My fav thing to watch! Awesome! It shows the top 5 men, women and pairs performance and it's freestyle, which means the skaters can perform whatever they like. I particularly enjoyed the pairs performance, cos all the throws are super impossible! Watch the canadian ice-dancing pair...reminds me abit of Step Up...NICE!
Meanwhile, I have got a radio finally! FM92.9 is quite good...and I can listen to the news stations as well~
anyway till next post...ttfn...
No comments:
Post a Comment