Today is the first day of my exams. went to sch early to get back all my assignments for all the subjects. whew...I feel so relieved that my stats assignments went alright, cos they were due on the last 2 days of sem and I was doing them through the night. by the time I handed them in, I felt glass-eyed and brain-fried. literally. but anyway today's exam was alright, wrote all I could even though there was some time left in the exam, couldn't think of anything else to write already. sighs...this goes to show I slack too much during study break. last minute work does not work!! I feel that I can pass after looking my project grade, but HD/D fly away already...not that I care in the first place LOL.
so now I should be studying for ecology tmr which constitutes 60% of the whole unit grade. I hate the teachers for ecology! they are the MOST un-helpful bunch but very strict in their marking. WTH! I seriously don't feel like I've learnt anything from ecology (=,=)
so waiting for friday to come...2 more papers...ahh...I can't wait to start packing for home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment